Click image to view larger
Royal Sovereign RHPI-1835 Sublimation Heat Press
Large-scale sublimation printing.
Take your sublimation printing operation to the next level with this 65" calender press. Perfect for entry into small and medium-volume production, the RHPI-1835 is versatile, easy to use, and economically priced.
- 65" Width - perfect for printing on textiles
- Engineered for piece-to-roll and roll-to-roll production
- 14" Infra-red heated drum ensures quality transfers
- Digital temperature display
- Precise temperature regulation within 1% variance
- 8 Programmable cycles; warm-up and cool-down timers
- Anti-ghosting feature prevents sketching and skewing of images
- Designed to work with the Roland® Texart™ dye sublimation printer