CAD-COLOUR® Solutions® Opaque Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
Quality transfers on a variety of dark fabrics.
- Excellent opacity for application to dark substrates
- Patented STX² adhesive applies to almost anything
- Exceptional stretch and rebound
- Won't crack or peel
- Semi-matte finish
- Recommended fabrics: preshrunk cotton, polyester, Lycra®/spandex, nylon, Cordura®, leather
- Recommended mask: Solutions® Mask
- Order online and save 5%, discount is applied automatically
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Non-Pressure Sensitive
- Thickness: 55 microns (.55 mm)
- Stretch & Rebound: 5
- Washability: 50
- Colour Fastness: 5
- Dry Time: 2-4 hours
Most Popular VideosView All Videos >
CAD-COLOR® Solutions™ Opaque - a Stretchable Heat Transfer Media
Stahls'® CAD-CUT® Direct http://www.cadcutdirect.com demonstrates it's revolutionary product CAD-COLOR® Solutions™ Opaque, a stretchable heat transfer media with superior adhesion. Use with a Roland® Versacamm, Mutoh, Mimaki or other solvent printer.
Mixed Media - Print/Cut Heat Transfer Film with Reflective
This video tutorial from http://www.CADCUTdirect.com teaches you a technique for mixing different types of heat transfer films for a unique result. Prints are produced from a Roland® Versacamm and a Roland® GX-24 vinyl cutter.
Stahls' ID Direct Accessories: Kraft Paper Cover Sheets
Learn about the uses of Kraft Paper cover sheets and see how they're used with a heat press to create heat transfer material designs. Visit http://www.stahls.com/accessories to purchase
Stahls' ID Direct Accessories: EZ Weeder and Weeding Tweezers
The EZ Weeder from Stahls' ID Direct helps you to remove unnecessary material from CAD-CUT designs. The sharp tip helps pull away material from eventhe most detailed cuts. Weeding Tweezers help weed excess material and will help place small pieces because of their curved tip. visit http://www.stahls.com/accessories to purchase
Recommended For You
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at