Private Label Apparel Sales Policies
Stahls’ Canada requires that all authorized customers ("you" or "authorized customer") strictly adhere to its sales policies for
- all Port Authority®, Port & Company®, Sport-Tek®, CornerStone®, District®, Volunteer Knitwear™, Mercer+Mettle™, and Allmade® apparel and accessories (hereinafter referred to as "Private Label").
The current policy for Private Label products is as follows:
1. Stahls’ Canada will sell Private Label products only to authorized customers who, in the sole discretion and judgment of Stahls’ Canada:
(a) do not advertise, promote, distribute, sell or market in any way that disparages, misrepresents or injures Private Label products or the owners of such Private Label brands;
(b) do not imply endorsement or sponsorship of, or affiliation or collaboration with, Private Label products without the express prior written consent of the owners of such Private Label brands; and
(c) do not distribute or sell products employing any illegal, deceptive, undesirable, or improper advertising, marketing or selling practice, including predatory or "loss leader" pricing, bait and switch, or negative selling practices.
2.Red House® reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Red House® product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand. Please contact your Red House® sales representative with questions.
3. Red Kap® reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Red Kap® product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand, including embellishment that may disparage or otherwise negatively reflect on Red Kap®, or their brand image. No modification of the Red Kap® logo or trademarks is permitted.
4. Bulwark® reserves the right to prohibit the addition to any Bulwark® product any mark, name, design or logo that does not meet the high standards of the brand, including embellishment that may disparage or otherwise negatively reflect on Bulwark®, or their brand image. No modification of the Bulwark® logo or trademarks is permitted.
5. CID prohibits placing logos, emblems, or designs on WonderWink products that negatively impact the WonderWink brand including, without limitation, logos, emblems, and designs that are obscene, vulgar, advocate or display violence or illegal activity. The decoration of any WonderWink product with the proprietary mark, name or logo of any professional athletic organization or collegiate institution without the appropriate license and/or authorization of the organization or institution is expressly prohibited. Please contact your Stahls’ Canada sales representative with questions. The exportation of WonderWink products outside of the U.S. and/or Canada is prohibited.
6. If Stahls’ Canada believes, in its sole judgment, that you have failed to comply with the policy or policies stated herein, it may provide you with written notice of the same. Stahls’ Canada may, upon delivery of such written notice to you, stop selling Private Label products to you or terminate the relationship.
7. Stahls’ Canada requires all customers to allow Stahls’ Canada access to their company website in the same manner allowed to the general public. Blocking Stahls’ Canada from your company site may result in Stahls’ Canada discontinuing sales to you.
This sales policy is not a contract, nor an offer to form a contract. Stahls’ Canada is not asking for and will not accept any agreement affirming your compliance with this policy. This policy simply describes the circumstances under which Stahls’ Canada may, in its sole discretion, choose to continue selling Private Label Products to you.
Stahls’ Canada representatives are strictly prohibited from discussing this sales policy or any other pricing practice with you, and from seeking or accepting any assurance of compliance with this policy. All questions regarding this Policy shall be directed, in writing, to Stahls’ Canada, Attn: Legal Department, 25901 Jefferson Avenue St. Clair Shores, MI 48081.
Stahls’ Canada does not seek any comment or criticism from you about the pricing or advertising practices of any other authorized customer. Stahls’ Canada will not, under any circumstances, discuss the business dealings of any authorized customer with any other authorized customer. Stahls’ Canada reserves the right to change, amend, or discontinue this sales policy at any time, and no third party has any right to rely on the continued existence of this policy, or any act or omission by Stahls’ Canada to enforce this sales policy. Stahls’ Canada may elect not to enforce advertising price policies for high volume orders.
Stahls’ Canada reserves the right to modify or amend these policies unilaterally, at any time or from time to time. Please See Terms & Conditions for Stahls’ Canada website Terms and Conditions of Use.