Roland® VersaUV LEF Series UV Flatbed Printers
Incredible detail. Unlimited range.
- 3 Models available: LEF-12i (12"), LEF-200 (20"), and LEF-300 (30")
- Print on almost any material, including 3-dimensional objects up to 3.94" thick
- White and Gloss ink options allow for unique finishes (Primer option also available on LEF-200 and LEF-300 models)
- Controlled, fully-enclosed environment prevents dust from entering print area
- Low heat generation allows decoration of heat-sensitive substrates
- Print onto cylindrical objects with the optional RotaPrint accessory (available only for the LEF-200 and LEF-300)
- Two-year trouble-free warranty, Roland Care service contracts, and On Support
Educational videosView All Videos >
Corel X 4 with Versa Works
This Tutorial Shows you how to add the Roland VersaWorks Color Library to Corel X4
VersaWorks Custom Cut Feature
In this tutorial I teach you how to use the Custom Cut feature in Roland Versa Works. This simple, often over-looked trick can enable you to maintain print cut accuracy over long prints and enable unattended printing and cutting while you're not in the shop! For more information call 800 521 5255 or visit us on the web at www.stahlsdms.com
Heat Printing Technical Textiles with Transfers, CAD-CUT, Print/Cut & Sublimation
Josh Ellsworth General Manager with Stahls' CADCUT® direct discusses several decorating options for the new and evolving textiles market. This training session was presented in the Stahls' Heat Printing Zone during the 2011 SGIA Expo in New Orleans.