Help & Video Education
Browse our Customer Support content for information on topics such as how to place orders, manage your online account, and more.
Learn everything you need to know about heat printing and determine what method is best for you. Whether it's sports decorating with letters and numbers or creating T-shirts for a special event, find the information to get started.
- Learn the Basics of Heat Printing
- Heat Printing Decorating Comparison
- Getting Started with a Heat Press
- Getting Started with a Vinyl Cutter
- Getting Started with Print/Cut
- Getting Started with DTG Printing
- Expanding with a Heat Press
- Compare Stahls' Decorating Services
- Compare Stahls’ Letters & Numbers
- Glossary of Heat Printing Terms
- Guide: 7 Popular Heat Transfer Styles
- Heat Press Buying Guide
- eBook: Marketing Your T-Shirt Business
- Stahls' Team Decorator Catalog
- Unbranded Decorator Catalog
How to Decorate
Browse the How to Decorate section for helpful information on personalizing sports uniforms and hats. Each sports uniforms page includes sport-specific regulations for placement.
- Design Placement Tips
- Rip-Away Appliqué Fan Wear
- Decorate Hats
- Baseball Uniforms
- Basketball Uniforms
- Football Uniforms
- Hockey Jerseys
- Lacrosse Uniforms
- Softball Jerseys
- Soccer Uniforms
- Volleyball Uniforms
- Sublimated Polyester Garments
- Performance Wear
- Cheer Apparel
- Promotional Products
- Guide: 5 Ways to Personalize Jerseys
- eBook: Design Size and Placement
Download manuals and instructions from the Document Library for important information on equipment, material applications, and the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act.
Use the helpful material charts to choose the perfect material and color combinations for a project.
Use the interactive Planning Calculators to determine material needs for your heat transfer lettering and numbering project, pricing for heat printing product offerings, and ROI for DTG printing.
Compare equipment for vinyl cutters and heat presses. Also learn how to maintain equipment along with software support.
Check out the tips, tools and tricks for successful heat printing with CAD-CUT heat transfer materials.
Videos for Materials, Services & EquipmentView All Videos >
See the latest innovations in CAD-CUT® heat transfer materials and learn tips, tricks, and instructions on creating the best designs possible.Go To Materials Videos >
Learn how to use Stahls' products to start your own T-shirt business. Watch videos on services, accessories and more.Go To Services Videos >
Find the right heat printing equipment for your business and learn how to keep it running at full capacity.Go To Equipment Videos >
An error has occurred, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Please contact Customer Service at