Roland® GS-24 Vinyl Cutter
Designed for strength & versatility.
Add To Cart
- 350 grams of blade force for cutting even the thickest substrates
- Overlap and overcut feature - contour cut any job up to 10 times
- Extended mode helps make better use of material by cutting an additional 20mm (.8 inch)
- Optical eye for contour cutting on pre-printed designs
- Stand included
- Compatible with CadworxLIVE.com
- CutStudio™ Software included
Educational videosView All Videos >
Roland GS-24: Cutting Vinyl Start to Finish
Stahls' TV: www.stahlstv.com Ready to get started on your first job? Learn how to cut your heat transfer material from start to finish with this how-to video. STAHLS' TV Presenter, Zach Ellsworth shows you how to load material, adjust your cut settings, design a graphic, and cut using the Roland® GS-24 Vinyl Cutter.
Roland GS-24: Overcut Feature
Stahls' TV: www.stahlstv.com Trying to cut thicker materials with your Roland GS-24 Vinyl Cutter? STAHLS' TV Presenter, Zach Ellsworth shows you how to utilize the overcut feature to make cutting thick and thin material easier than ever.
Setting Up the Roland® GS-24
Stahls' TV: http://www.stahlstv.com/ After un-boxing your brand new Roland® GS-24, you will have to go through some set-up to start cutting. In this video, Stahls' TV educator Joe Burt will show you just how easy it is to get started.
Roland GS-24: Loading Material
Stahls' TV: www.stahlstv.com Completing a perfect job is as simple as loading materials into your Roland GS-24 Vinyl Cutter. STAHLS' TV Presenter, Zach Ellsworth shows you how loading material correctly under your pinch rollers will keep material secure when cutting.