Dual Air Fusion IQ® Heat Press
Most features of any heat press.
The world’s most advanced heat press just got smarter. Register your Dual Air Fusion and access the Hotronix Online Portal to manage users, generate usage reports, and troubleshoot issues.
Plus, a brand-new controller with a larger, higher resolution screen makes it easier than ever to modify settings and save recipes.
- Touch screen controls
- Position-Based Recipe (PBR) heating allows each station to be programmed to work in unison or independently
- Included Laser Alignment System, ensures foolproof precision decoration
- Perfect for DTG printers: station A for pre-treatment and B for post-curing
- Live digital time, temperature, and pressure readout
- Includes two Quick Slip Lower Platen Protectors
- 220 volt
Educational videosView All Videos >
Close Up: Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion Heat Press™
The Stahls' Hotronix® Dual Air Fusion Heat Press™ http://www.stahls.com/dual-air-fusion-heat-press allows a single operator to print 50% faster. This "Close Up" tour of the heat press will show you why this machine is in a class of its own.
Why You Need A Heat Press
why you need a heat press and all of the various items you can print with it.
Air Fusion Heat Press
The latest innovation in heat presses.....the Hotronix® Air Fusion™. This heat press features the best of the best and takes every available feature to the top of the line. Watch this short demonstration and see how the Hotronix® Air Fusion™ can help take your business to the next level.
Overview of Heat Printing Accessories
Learn how to use various heat printing accessories including: Flexible Application Pad, Kraft Paper, Quick Slip Lower Platen Protector, Print Perfect Pads, Heat Eraser, Layout Boards and Pre-Mask Tape