CAD-COLOUR® GlitterTEK™ Printable Heat Transfer Vinyl
Stretch your creativity.
- Easy to print, weed, and cut
- Soft hand, excellent stretch and rebound
- Low-temperature application for protection of heat-sensitive garments
- Can be layered with compatible materials to create special effects
- Available in Silver or Gold (Gold available by phone order only)
- Because of its metallic background, GlitterTEK can result in colour shifting – it should not be used for designs where an exact colour match is required
- Recommended mask: Solutions® Mask
- Order online and save 2%, discount is applied automatically
- Composition: Polyurethane (PU)
- Carrier: Frosted, Non-Pressure-Sensitive
- Thickness: 170-180 microns (.17-.18 mm)
- Dry Time: 15-30 minutes
- Safety: CPSIA Certified
- Not recommended for use on cotton fabrics
Download a Sample of Great Dane Graphics Art
Download the VersaCAMM® print profile for your machine
Educational videosView All Videos >
Stahls' at 2015 NFL Draft
For the fourth year in a row, Stahls' had the honor of being behind the scenes at the NFL Draft. We used Hotronix® heat presses and CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™ printable heat transfer material in Metallic Gold to create the players' first team jersey featuring their name. Congratulations to all of the new draft picks! We can't wait to see you on the field.
CAD-COLOR® FoilTEK™ Printable Heat Transfer Material
Stahls' TEK heat transfer films http://stahls.com/tek are engineered for performance apparel applications. This video demonstrates the various finishes and functionality of the special effect printable metallic line CAD-COLOR FoilTEK. Printable on any solvent or eco-solvent printer, including Roland Versacamms®, Mimaki and Mutoh.
Stahls' TEK™ Printable Heat Transfer with STiX2™ Adhesive
Stahls' TEK™ (stahls.com/tek) printable heat transfer materials with STiX2™ adhesive are engineered for performance and sportswear applications. For printing and cutting on solvent and eco-solvent printers, these materials are soft, lightweight, and guaranteed to stick, stretch, and stay on virtually any fabric. Choose from opaque, dye-blocking, and metallic finishes to meet your decorating needs.
Producing heat press transfers with a solvent printer cutter
Stahls'® CADCUTdirect.com's solvent printing expert, John Loucks walks you through the process of using your solvent or eco-solvent based printer for creating professional graphics for t-shirts, bags, binders, team uniforms and more. If you own a Roland® Versacamm, Soljet, Mutoh, Mimaki JV3, JV4 or any other solvent printer this is a must see. Order transfer material for your printer/cutter or a heat press at http://www.CADCUTdirect.com